In order to be a change and development consultant, you need to get to know yourself and develop the advisory profile!
Throughout the years working with change, transformation and development, Horus has noted a shortage of professionals playing the consultant role in companies, especially within the advisory profile. We identified the need to enable and develop the advisory skills in the professionals, both to strengthen the image of this service in the market seeking to
increase the perception of value, as well as for professionals to perform in a more strategic way, providing greater satisfaction and achievement. This Program is called the Consultant Formation Program and is intended for any person/professional who is performing a role of change as process leader or facilitator. Learn more about the approach and results.
Consultant formation program:
- How to accelerate the maturity of the consultant to perform with changes and transformations?
- How to develop Advisory Profile (behaviors and capabilities)?
- How to perform a good diagnosis to detect what the client really needs? And how to analyze and deal with information collected in the diagnosis?
- How to elaborate and present a solution and/or proposal?
- How to conduct/facilitate a good meeting with the client?
- How to perform in the different scenarios of change from a technical and behavioral point of view?
- How to perform in a more strategic way to add value and a better perception of the practice in the market?
The Consultant Formation Program intends to respond those and other questions and acts through an interactive and very practical experience with the participants.
Purpose of the Program
To recognize and develop the capacities and behaviors essential to perform as consultants of change and transformation processes.
Everyone who leads and/or facilitates processes of change in organizations, institutions and entities, as well as those professionals who attend internal and/or external clients and who want to add value to their services.
Capacity per session:
Minimum 6 and maximum 20 participants. This Program is offered by Horus to the Market and can also be customized for in-company programs (organizations).
- Expansion of consciousness about the advisory profile through reflections that foster self-knowledge;
- Practical application of concepts and knowledge based on the experience of each participant;
- Interaction among participants through real cases and situations;
- Transference of techniques and tools to drive change / transformation;
- Use of audiovisual resources, dynamics and readings to assimilate concepts.
- Expand self-knowledge about your own capabilities compared to those desired to perform as a advisory profile role;
- Self-sufficiency in the conduction and facilitation of change processes;
- To be able to identify the context of change and select the best tools and techniques, as well as to develop creative/appropriate solutions that meet the client`s needs;
- To apply the knowledge and techniques in real everyday situations;
- To promote collective learning in order to exchange knowledge and practices in the future.
Horus provides follow-up and support to the participants after the Program, because we understand the importance of evaluating the practical application of knowledge and especially of the behaviors and abilities developed and worked during the Program in everyday context.
Programs already developed!
Get to know our career workshop
A Workshop to open horizons and break paradigms, full of subtleties and discoveries, directed to your professional path!